Innowatts is a global energy technology company that is transforming the way energy is bought, sold, managed and consumed. We are a leading provider of AMI-enabled predictive analytics and AI-based solutions for utilities, energy retailers, emerging retailers, and smart energy communities. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has enabled over 21 million energy consumers and their energy providers with access to lower energy costs and a more reliable and personalized energy experience.
Innowatts is backed by leading investors including Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Energy Ventures, Iberdrola, Veronorte and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
About the Position
Are you a dedicated sales professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about technology and driving the future of retail energy? Join Innowatts where you can disrupt the marketplace using the latest energy analytics to automate energy management of consumers by providing them with the most suitable energy plan, products and services. This sales position will work closely with communities, corporations and end-consumers.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Innovation. Bringing disruptive products and services to the market.
- Retail Energy. Knowledge of the key US retail energy markets and products.
- Sales. Cold calling, lead generation and closing experience.
- Relationship Building. Network of strong relationships in the industry.
- Go to Market. Creative ability to generate traction in new products and services.
- Business experience. Setting priorities, achieving goals, follow-through.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2-7 years of direct sales experience in retail energy.
- Strong relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- Proven creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly motivated self-starter who is flexible and goal oriented
Benefits & Additional Perks
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 5 minutes from downtown with easy connectivity to all major freeways and free parking
- Ping Pong table & snacks in the break room
- Team breakfast every Friday