Innowatts is a global energy technology company that is transforming the way energy is bought, sold, managed and consumed. We are a leading provider of AMI-enabled predictive analytics and AI-based solutions for utilities, energy retailers, emerging retailers, and smart energy communities. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has enabled over 21 million energy consumers and their energy providers with access to lower energy costs and a more reliable and personalized energy experience.
Innowatts is backed by leading investors including Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Energy Ventures, Iberdrola, Veronorte and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
About the Team
The Client Success Analyst will be responsible for building client relationships to strengthen our reputation and increase awareness of the service offerings available to the client’s different business units. This individual will be responsible for managing client’s expectations and ensuring product delivery based upon agreed timeline(s). Candidate is to actively seeking out client’s current business challenges and provide solutions. Collaboration across internal business groups, excellent communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit are essential to a candidate’s success within the company and this role.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Manage three to five client accounts and prepare engagement plans that will support retention, drive adoption, and increase sales opportunities
- Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day client operational needs as well as escalation issues, which will require leveraging internal and external networks to ensure that client and business unit needs are consistently met and exceeded.
- Actively engage with clients to immediately identify and escalate issues as well as provide short-term and long-term solutions per client’s needs
- Document processes for day-to-day operational tasks as well as ad-hoc tasks to provide transparency for internal organization and ensure smooth systematic data and communication processes
- Candidate must focus on achieving customer satisfaction, account retention, and work towards efficient issue resolution
- Provide regular analyses based on client’s needs and identify data trends and insights to support alignments with client’s business goals
- Proven experience working in a client facing environment and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Experience supporting Retail, Wholesale, Utilities clients
- Strong understanding of software (SQL, R, Python) are preferred
- Strong computer efficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Atlassian Suite – Confluence & Jira)
- Familiarity or proficiency with Database Management Systems and Environments
- Inquisitive nature – to spot opportunities to grow usage of our services
- Well defined time management and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated, professional and proactive
- Excellent English language & writing skills
Benefits & Additional
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 5 minutes from downtown with easy connectivity to all major freeways and free parking
- Ping Pong table & snacks in the break room
- Team breakfast every Friday