Innowatts is a global energy technology company that is transforming the way energy is bought, sold, managed and consumed. We are a leading provider of AMI-enabled predictive analytics and AI-based solutions for utilities, energy retailers, emerging retailers, and smart energy communities. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has enabled over 21 million energy consumers and their energy providers with access to lower energy costs and a more reliable and personalized energy experience.
Innowatts is backed by leading investors including Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Energy Ventures, Iberdrola, Veronorte and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
About the Position
The Director of Client Success will be the ‘face’ of Innowatts for all clients ensuring product delivery, client business value creation and account growth. This person will be engaging with key client executives and decision makers with a strategic business approach. The person will have the single point of accountability to ensure all on-boarding and ongoing client needs are fulfilled effectively liaising with other internal teams including implementation and product engineering. This role will also provide the critical feedback to R&D and product development through the voice of the customers. The role’s performance will be measured based on timely monetization of all signed client contracts.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Ability to create strategic alignment with clients to meet their short-term and long-term priorities leveraging the capabilities of Innowatts’ eUtility platform.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of leveraging the platform capabilities to maximize business value creation for the clients.
- Ensure all client delivery milestones are met according to the contracted scope of work
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders that build action and sense of urgency in meeting product delivery goals
- Create processes and tools for day-to-day operational tasks to provide transparency and efficient execution of client deliverables
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external relationships.
- Lead and manage on and off-shore Client Success teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; able to build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Attention to detail, consistent follow-up on all ongoing activities for the full life-cycle from SOW finalization, implementation, project close outs, to GoLive support.
- 5+ years of operations experience within a Utilities, Retail Energy providers, or SaaS organization preferable
- Firm understanding of and experience in how cloud-based tools can solve business problems desirable.
- Highly organized; able to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Create communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Strong working knowledge of computer system applications
Benefits & Additional
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 5 minutes from downtown with easy connectivity to all major freeways and free parking
- Ping Pong table & snacks in the break room
- Team breakfast every Friday