Innowatts is a global energy technology company that is transforming the way energy is bought, sold, managed and consumed. We are a leading provider of AMI-enabled predictive analytics and AI-based solutions for utilities, energy retailers, emerging retailers, and smart energy communities. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has enabled over 21 million energy consumers and their energy providers with access to lower energy costs and a more reliable and personalized energy experience.
Innowatts is backed by leading investors including Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Energy Ventures, Iberdrola, Veronorte and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
About the Position
The Director of Client Success is responsible for assisting the Client Success Operations and Account team by contributing to the finalization of statements of work, scope(s), and preparing timelines. With a primary focus on ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high-level customer happiness. This person will act as a liaisons, provide product and services information, along with resolving any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. In addition, the Director of Client Success will be required to managed both on-shore, off-shore teams and coordinate communications with cross-functional teams
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Actively engage with clients and able to immediately identify and escalate issues as well as provide short-term and long-term solutions per client’s needs
- Support and manage Client Success teams, both on and off-shore team
- Create processes for day-to-day operational tasks as well as ad-hoc tasks to provide transparency for internal organization and ensure smooth systematic data and communication processes
- Proven experience working in a client facing environment and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Provide regular analyses based on client’s needs and identify data trends and insights to support alignments with client’s business goals
- Improve process and procedure for operations and implementations services for large enterprise clients.
- Utilize standard methodologies and experience to introduce new tools that can improve delivery.
- Communicate with internal and external partners that build action and sense of urgency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; able to build sustainable relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Attention to detail, consistent follow-up on all ongoing activities for the full lifecycle from SOW finalization, implementation, project close outs, to GoLive support.
- 5+ years of operations experience within a Utilities, Retail Energy providers, or SaaS organization preferable
- Firm understanding of and experience in how cloud-based tools can solve business problems desirable.
- Highly organized; able to multi-task and work efficiently.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
- Create communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Strong working knowledge of computer system applications
Benefits & Additional
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 5 minutes from downtown with easy connectivity to all major freeways and free parking
- Ping Pong table & snacks in the break room
- Team breakfast every Friday