Innowatts is a global energy technology company that is transforming the way energy is bought, sold, managed and consumed. We are a leading provider of AMI-enabled predictive analytics and AI-based solutions for utilities, energy retailers, emerging retailers, and smart energy communities. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has enabled over 21 million energy consumers and their energy providers with access to lower energy costs and a more reliable and personalized energy experience.
Innowatts is backed by leading investors including Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Energy Ventures, Iberdrola, Veronorte and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
About the Team
As we continue to scale, we are looking to bring on a Software Product Manager who can create a product feature road-map for our internal software development operations with a focus on our customer engagement product. Innowatts is seeking to hire someone that is smart, has a positive attitude, and driven towards innovation solution with a customer mind-set. This individual should thrive in a challenging environments, is passionate about technology products and applies the Software Development Life Cycle to help build scalable web-based software as a services platform(s) to join our team! This position will work closely with the rest of the software engineering team to help support all facets of Product development.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Be a self-starter, motivated by a passion for developing the best possible solutions to problems
- Develop new strategies to meet future market needs and drive internal alignment to expand product capability.
- Be a primary contact for development teams to drive resolution of blocking issues
- Lead the go-to-market plan for your product area in collaboration with sales and marketing teams.
- Use your creative ability to generate market traction with new products and services
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Experience operating in a rapid prototyping high velocity software delivery environment
- Maximize business value delivery throughout the year
- Work on building multiple products and/or features at the same time
- Manage product feature road-map and create specs for the development team
- Critical Thinking: Good with numbers, can spot gaps, trends, and come to new findings.
- Must be able to write detailed product requirements
- Experience with customer centric technology products and solutions
- Coordinate releases and report progress to management
- Must have Agile Product Management
- Analyze competition
- The ability to guide a team to achieve important goals together
- The desire to solve tough problems with quality software at scale
- A deep understanding of web technologies
Benefits and Additional Perks
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 5 minutes from downtown with easy connectivity to all major freeways and free parking
- Ping Pong table & snacks in the break room
- Team breakfast every Friday