Innowatts is a global energy technology company that is transforming the way energy is bought, sold, managed and consumed. We are a leading provider of AMI-enabled predictive analytics and AI-based solutions for utilities, energy retailers, emerging retailers, and smart energy communities. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has enabled over 21 million energy consumers and their energy providers with access to lower energy costs and a more reliable and personalized energy experience.
Innowatts is backed by leading investors including Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Energy Ventures, Iberdrola, Veronorte and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
About the Position
Are you an experienced technology product manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about eCommerce and serving consumers? Join Innowatts where you can utilize the latest analytics to disrupt the marketplace and provide consumers with the most suitable energy plan, products and services
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- eCommerce Experience. Proven track record of success
- Technology. Marketplace and consumer Apps
- Product Strategy. Consumer Intelligence and Interaction
- Go to Market. Creative ability to generate traction in new products and services.
- Innovation. Bringing disruptive products and services to the market.
- Business experience. Setting priorities, achieving goals, follow-through.
- Teamwork. Collaboration across the organization
- Develop a deep understanding of market problems and drivers for Innowatts products and services.
- Communicate and inspire internal teams with a concise vision and roadmap for product features and services.
- Drive internal alignment on strategic product roadmap, definition of requirements, go-to-market strategy, and vision for the Platform products and services
- Develop functional and technical requirements for product
- Monitor activities of the product engineering team to efficiently deliver product features
- Prioritize product roadmap based on market demands and strategic direction.
- Develop successful go-to-market programs in partnership with Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 10 years of technology product management
- Strong relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- Proven creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly motivated self-starter who is flexible and goal oriented
Benefits and Additional Perks:
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- 5 minutes from downtown with easy connectivity to all major freeways and free parking
- Ping Pong table & snacks in the break room
- Team breakfast every Friday