Innowatts is an Energy technology company headquartered in Houston, TX that is transforming the way energy is bought, sold, managed and consumed. We are a leading provider of AMI-enabled predictive analytics and AI-based solutions for utilities, energy retailers, emerging retailers, and smart energy communities. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has enabled over 22 million energy consumers and their energy providers with access to lower energy costs and a more reliable and personalized energy experience. Innowatts is backed by Shell Ventures, Iberdrola and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
About the Team
We are currently expanding in Europe and are searching for dynamic super star sales executives who can both open new accounts and drive opportunities to closure. Compensation is highly competitive. We are a high growth company offering a compelling data analytics SaaS solution to the utility sector. We are creating a unique vision in the value chain from generation to the end user. Combining machine learning, artificial intelligence, and certain 3rd party inputs to create actionable data for the client with potential to impact top line, bottom line, and enhance customer experience.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Develop a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline with Utility clients.
- Work with other Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations team members to structure and propose detailed multi-year business relationships
- Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and all influencers and stakeholders within targeted utility prospects
- Work closely with senior executives to set strategies and execute on tactics for closing business with prospective clients
- Up to 50% travel
- Over 7 years success selling history in a technical solutions in the utility sector (preference given to SaaS solutions selling).
- Knowledge and experience in the evolving aspects of the utility sector (EE, DER, Storage, IoT, Data Analytics, and more).
- Clear track record of carrying challenging sales quotas and meeting/exceeding annual goals for innovative product/services offerings that are still new to the market
- UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain
- Other EU countries will be considered
- You must have the right to live and work within the EU
Benefits and Additional Perks
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension contributions
- Medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Innowatts considers all forms of discrimination to be unacceptable in the workplace. The Company is committed to providing equal opportunities throughout employment, including in the remuneration, recruitment, training and promotion of staff.