Serving power utilities and retailers worldwide, Innowatts is a leader in AI data analytics. Our SaaS platform provides companies with the data needed to be more predictive, proactive and connected to their customers and ratepayers, helping them better manage risk, improve profitability, maintain grid reliability and anticipate sustainability trends.
Innowatts is backed by Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Iberdrola Energy Ventures, Veronorte, and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
As a Data Analyst, you will utilize collected data and build scalable tools to understand our Clients’ portfolio, identify and solve problems, recognize trends and new opportunities, enhance decision making and ultimately ensure the success of our Clients. As part of the Client Success Team, you will be the ‘face’ of innowatts and be involved in continuous engagement with our Clients. You will also be working closely with various internal stakeholders and functions.
- Work with internal teams to implement processes and tools to pull data, monitor data quality, and analyze data. Flag areas of continuous improvement.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues
- Use data analytics tools to understand data and derive insights for delivering to Clients and driving Client Success Team’s actions
- Build strong relationship with Clients, communicate in proactive, timely, professional and respectful manner
- Understand Client’s strategic objectives with a strong focus on deploying Innowatts product to meet or exceed Client objectives
- Clearly understand the implementation requirements using standard template and collaborate with cross functional implementation team to onboard the Client
- Work with internal Innowatts teams (product engineering, data science, product management, operations and sales) to efficiently resolve any issues that may come up
- Provide an uncomplicated and seamless experience to Client by addressing their requests and resolving issues
- Develop and Monitor dashboards daily and communicate actionable insights to Client Success Managers to guide short- and long-term actions and strategies
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiencies of our tools through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Provide training and support to Clients for using Innowatts platform with a goal to achieve 100% platform adoption
- Create internal feedback loop with product teams to continuously improve product
- Understand Client licensing agreements and deliverables with ability to monetize contracted revenue on time. Work with Innowatts finance team to ensure that contracted revenue is monetized on time
- Identify new opportunities for growing a Client in line with their strategic goals and work with Sales and Client Success Managers to convert those into contracts
- Preferable to have a Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science)
- Recent graduate or with up to 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and modular thinking
- Highly motivated self-starter who is flexible and goal oriented
- Data analytics experience in a distributed computing environment a plus
- Experience in building and analyzing dashboards and reports
- Technical Experience
- Strong Excel, SQL Skills
- Python or R Knowledge
- Some Cloud (AWS) & Database Experience a plus
Benefits and Additional Perks:
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 15 minutes from downtown with easy connectivity to all major freeways and free parking
- Team breakfast every Friday