Innowatts is a data analytics and energy transition leader who uses energy usage data, insights and best-in-class machine learning to help energy retailers and utilities from around the world manage their grids, profitability, customer relationships and sustainability goals in a digitalizing, decarbonizing, and electrifying world. To date, the Innowatts eUtility™ technology platform has leveraged data from more than 40 million meters to help energy providers ensure grid reliability, anticipate trends, secure profitability, and promote sustainability — advancing and creating a more personalized energy experience for their customers.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with utility companies and retail energy companies. As leads develop into opportunities, individual sales representatives will take the lead on scoping, negotiating and closing the opportunities. You will be responsible for lead pipeline development in North America.
- Leverage existing relationships to generate new leads and partnerships.
- Nurture existing partnership relationships. We already have partnerships in place with some of the leading smart metering companies, as well as other software companies. You would own these relationships, which would include pipeline development and deal sourcing.
- Develop new partnerships with other companies (software, hardware, etc.). This would include outreach, commercialization and then ultimately path to revenue.
- Ability to work with partnership of all geographic and industry segments. This role would lead partnerships on a global scale, which includes our revenue in North America, Europe, Asia and South America.
- Provide regular recommendations to improve our partnership approach and strategy.
- Continuously identify new opportunities to establish partnerships and own the execution.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in partnerships, business development and/or sales .
- Sales and partnership experience in the utility software industry.
- Proven examples of generating sales opportunities and new partnerships.
- Be a thinker AND a doer. Must be a motivated self-starter who can work independently to identify, solve and own coming up with solutions.
- Must be detail orientated but also able to see and think through the big picture.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment – changes in prioritization pivots and strategic shifts should excite you, not scare you!