Innowatts is a leading energy SaaS platform that utilizes best-in-class artificial intelligence to help electricity providers unlock grid edge opportunities, increase customer value, and accelerate the transition to sustainable energy solutions. The Innowatts platform leverages insights from more than 43 million meters, delivering real-time, customer-centric energy analytics with unprecedented accuracy. With clients and operations across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Innowatts is a global leader, enabling energy providers to become truly customer-focused and fully leverage the power of data to transform their businesses.
We are seeking an experienced, driven, and collaborative People leader to join our team. As the Human Resource & Talent Acquisition professional, you will build efficient, scalable, and compliant programs and processes that enable our employees and support our growing business. You will work collaboratively with our Operations, Product, Client Success, Innovation, Sales & Marketing and Finance Teams to manage the employee experience including recruitment, culture, retention, workflows, establish processes, benefits, reporting, and record keeping aspects of all our people.
- Ensure HR operational excellence with accurate, timely, and robust information, process, and project management practices.
- Partner effectively with our finance and systems teams to ensure our processes meet business needs.
- Own HR Compliance Program and be responsible for managing, assessing, controlling, and developing compliant policies/procedures to reduce HR compliance risks.
- Lead internal review and reporting to ensure data accuracy and compliance for HR records.
- Manage vendor relationships and SLAs to optimize operational effectiveness and employee experience.
- Monitor new laws or regulations related to HR compliance and drive continuous process and program improvement.
- Lead ad-hoc compliance reporting and projects
- Lead initiatives to define our team’s key objectives and create frameworks for team members to set goals that align with those objectives and identify measurable results.
- Create programs to grow and develop our team in ways that are inclusive, engaging, empowering and creative.
- Own all full cycle recruiting responsibilities from working with hiring managers to carefully define roles through managing the hiring process from kick-off to close.
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers and leadership on retention, compensation, employee relations, and HR policies.
- Partner with senior leadership to proactively identify strategic staffing needs across all departments and define ambitious recruiting plans.
- Build the onboarding experience so that each new team member feels supported, valued, and empowered from day one.
- Take the lead on employer branding, pulling in marketing support as needed.
- Partner with our finance team to sustain a competitive benefit program.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Define and execute training programs, collaborating closely with department heads, with a particular focus on supporting professional development.
- Manage all workflows; including but not limited to Performance Management, Orientation, PTO & Benefits, Staffing Metrics
- Use data and strong research skills to make informed recommendations on company policies, metrics to track, and ways to continually improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate our annual performance management program and mid-year reviews.
- Administer programs that build community and closer relationships among team members across functions.
- Partner with the Finance team to coordinate Payroll.
- Develop and manage benefit and compensation programs that are market competitive, compelling to candidates and meet the needs and expectations of our team.
- Solicit feedback from team members on a regular basis and have a pulse on the team’s feelings and needs.
- Design and lead Innowatts commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and help create a culture where everyone feels welcomed and valued.
- 4 years’ experience leading People Operations at a Software Technology company
- Experience with business process creation and change management at a company with a People-first mentality.
- Proficiency with Microsoft / Google suite applications
- High level of ownership, confidentiality, and a penchant for documentation
- Broad knowledge of employment law and immigration
- Strong HR project management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and focusses on accuracy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team leader with collaborative approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapid-changing environment by prioritizing situations which require a sense of urgency.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution and influence to achieve results.