Serving power and gas utilities and retailers worldwide, Innowatts is a leader in AI data analytics. Our SaaS platform provides companies with the data needed to be more predictive, proactive and connected to their customers and ratepayers, helping them better manage risk, improve profitability, maintain grid reliability and anticipate sustainability trends.
Innowatts is backed by Energy Impact Partners, Shell Ventures, Iberdrola Energy Ventures, Veronorte and Energy and Environment Investment (Japan).
The Director of Product Management leads the global product organisation, works with the executive team to define the product vision and prioritised product roadmap. He/ She will manage a team of Product Managers and Product Owners to define the features and related success criteria and work with Product Engineering drive delivery through a series of sprint teams.
- Lead the definition, communication and adoption of the companies product vision
- Drive the development and maintenance of various levels of product roadmap
- Own the prioritization of feature planning and delivery in support of the roadmap
- Identify the product/ feature value as part of the planning and prioritization process
- Drive the delivery of product in line with roadmap, business and revenue objectives
- Establish processes and metrics to embedded UX based design principles in the product development life cycle
- Understand the competitive landscape and use competitive analysis to inform the product roadmap
- In partnership with Sales and Marketing define and drive the product marketing plan, inclusive of development of product marketing collateral, identification and prioritization of key conferences and events etc.
- Meet with potential clients to gain insights on customer’s business requirements and demonstrate product capabilities.
- Represent Innowatts at external events e.g. presenting at conferences, participation in webinars etc.
- 10 years + experience in product development and product management with a significant proportion in the SaaS field
- 5 years + experience leading teams and managing people
- 2 years + experience working with agile teams, knowledge of the Scalable Agile Framework for enterprise (SAFe) would be an advantage
- Experience in regulated or deregulated retail energy space would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability communicating complex issues to wide and varied audiences
- An expert listener
- Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Management Science)
- Previous experience working with dispersed teams located globally
- Nice to have
- PSPO: Professional Scrum Product Owner certificate
- CSPO: Certified Scrum Product Owner certificate
- POPM: Product Owner/ Product Manager certificate
- CPM: Certified Product Manager
Benefits and Additional Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Stock options
- Health insurance