Innowatts is a Houston based energy technology company, focused on building a scalable Energy Analytics, Segmentation and Engagement Platform. Innowatts is enabling utilities to optimize energy cost and empower energy consumers with personalized energy programs and service.
- Work with Product owners, Graphics designer and Back engineers to build Customer facing UI to display large sets of data in variety of ways e.g. Tabular, Charts, GeoMap etc.
- Adhere to UX designs/specs written by the Designe
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Use UI testing tools to do unit testing, page testing
- BS in Computer science with with 2+ years of experience
- Strong appetite to learn new technologies
- Have developed front ends using below technologies
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of one of the JS frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS etc.
- Good understanding of AJAX and Web Sockets
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiar with Cross Site Scripting challenges