Personalized Predictive Engagement
When you understand your customers’ usage, you understand your customers. Which makes it easier to target the right customers with programs and products to achieve your program goals.
Go Beyond Off-the-Shelf Segmentation Data
With meter-level load characteristics and AI-driven analytics, you have a rich source of actionable data to identify and rank the best-suited customers for specific programs. Likewise, this information helps you identify customer needs, so you can develop programs to meet them.
Maximize Your Marketing ROI
Our platform can work with your current CRM and digital engagement system to maximize ROI, so you have the data to make the message relevant
INNOWATTS PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & SMART ENGAGEMENT KEY FEATURES
- Automated and machine learning-enabled tool
- Configures myriad energy products and plans with customer suitability criteria(s) and provides ability to rank all customers
- Meter-driven forecasts and insights ensures targeted product, program, educational, and behavioral action recommendations
- Leverages highly accurate meter-level forecasts and disaggregation to predict usage, bills, and other customer alerts, ensure personalized and proactive engagement
- Configurable customer service alerts with tailored messaging, selection criteria, and triggers
- Incorporated messaging and content best-practices via custom or premade templated creative
- Custom journeys based on your customer outreach goals
- Alerts sent at scale on client’s behalf, across multiple channels – email, SMS, CRM and customer portals
Smart Engagement is a powerful CX tool for transforming how you service your customers. Smart Engagement pairs meaningful content with your customers’ preferred delivery channels – email, SMS, voice call or app.
Our interactive tools help you create and target customized campaigns and messaging on the fly, then easily track results. Over time, our system learns the relationships between these efforts and customer behaviors to continuously optimize your portfolio and product offerings. Additionally, everything is automated, leading to better results with lower engagement costs.
From a customer’s meter, Innowatts can identify sudden usage variations that don’t correspond to temperature changes, which suggests that his or her HVAC is underperforming. You can then send that customer a Smart Alert encouraging them to have their cooling or heating system checked.
START THE JOURNEY?