Are you an experienced technology product manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about eCommerce and serving consumers? Join Innowatts where you can utilize the latest analytics to disrupt the marketplace and provide consumers with the most suitable energy plan, products and services.
Join now and be part of re-defining the energy provider of the future using advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
The Innowatts e-utility™ suite of solutions is currently deployed across more than 18 million energy meters, enabling IOUs, retail energy providers and customer collectives with customer-centric energy intelligence to optimize cost, enhance revenue growth and empower their customers with personalized energy products, programs and services. Innowatts is Houston-based and offers a casual office environment close to downtown. The company recently completed Series A funding with a global energy investor group.
- eCommerce Experience. Proven track record of success
- Technology. Marketplace and consumer Apps
- Product Strategy. Consumer Intelligence and Interaction
- Go to Market. Creative ability to generate traction in new products and services.
- Innovation. Bringing disruptive products and services to the market.
- Business experience. Setting priorities, achieving goals, follow-through.
- Teamwork. Collaboration across the organization
- Develop a deep understanding of market problems and drivers for Innowatts products and services.
- Communicate and inspire internal teams with a concise vision and roadmap for product features and services.
- Drive internal alignment on strategic product roadmap, definition of requirements, go-to-market strategy, and vision for the Platform products and services
- Develop functional and technical requirements for product
- Monitor activities of the product engineering team to efficiently deliver product features
- Prioritize product roadmap based on market demands and strategic direction.
- Develop successful go-to-market programs in partnership with Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 10 years of technology product management
- Strong relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate complex ideas to a variety of audiences
- Proven creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly motivated self-starter who is flexible and goal oriented
Please email your resume to email@example.com