Innowatts is a dynamic and innovative leader in AI energy data analytics serving retail energy providers, utilities & grid operators, as well as commercial, industrial, and public entities worldwide. The Innowatts SaaS Platform provides companies with the data, insights, forecasts and solutions they need to be more predictive, proactive and connected to their customers, helping them better manage risk, improve profitability, maintain grid reliability and anticipate sustainability trends.
About the role
Innowatts is seeking an experienced and highly skilled marketing specialist who thrives in a challenging environment, is passionate about technology products and the energy industry and applies the latest marketing methods to their commercial marketing strategies. This position will work closely with the commercial team to help create, support and manage our core marketing and sales support activities. If you’re passionate about technology, energized by the challenges of the energy industry, and adept at deploying the latest marketing methods, we want to hear from you.
- Lead demand generation initiatives, turning clicks and leads to MQLs and SQLs
- Drive Innowatts brand awareness and market penetration through innovative and targeted campaigns
- Collaborate closely with sales and product teams to develop, implement, and optimize marketing campaigns and materials that support sales objectives and communicate the value of Innowatts’ products and services
- Support conferences, webinars, and all inbound marketing efforts led by Marketing Manager
- Create compelling and persuasive copy for various marketing channels, including but not limited to websites, emails, social media, and promotional materials
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the energy industry, including market trends and competitive landscape
- Using data-driven approaches analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs, using data to inform decision-making and optimize future efforts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners, including vendors and industry associations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related experience with 1-2 years industry experience
- Experience in B2B software marketing is a plus
- Experience in the technology and energy industry is a plus
- A strong understanding of the latest marketing methods and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and persuasively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Results oriented mindset with a track record of achieving and exceeding marketing targets
- Houston based preferred.
Benefits and Additional Perks
- Fast paced, collaborative and fun environment
- Work with data and latest technology to transform industry
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid working.